Friday, May 16, 2014

BAJU KURUNG CHIFFON VIETNAM MURAH BORONG

Murah borong baju kurung chiffon Vietnam:
- Material: Chiffon, lace and manik
- Size: S, M, L, XL
- Colors: many

To order please contact us here !

Thank you !










HOANG VAN MANH
www.MurahBorongVietnam.com (The owner).
- Vietnamese - English teacher at : www.HowToSpeakVietnamese.com
- Chairman HCM English Lovers Community (ELC)
- Dragon-phoenix calligrapher : www.thuphaplongphung.blogspot.com

* Handphone / WHATSAPP: (+84) 966.194.460

12 comments:

  1. hi sis, can you whatsapp me via 0084.966.194.460 plz. tq sis !

    ReplyDelete
  2. email me for the price and minima quantity order at my email

    mafus07@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. sitimaslenny6/9/15, 12:25 PM

    wassap me for the price and minima quantity order at my email

    +60178937660

    ReplyDelete
  4. Email me for price and minimum quantity order ..tq
    tiniewanie@yahoo.com

    Whatsapp 0143525147

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you still have this in stock?
    Please email me the price and minimum quantity order at
    ely_ismail@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi sis, I alreay emailed you. Please check mail ya sis. tq sis !

      Delete
  6. Hai.. Please email ahumaizi7@yahoo.com /whatsapp 0173130037 the price and minimum quantity order.. tq

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hai.. Please email nurulzahirah3834@yahoo.com the price and minimum quantity order.. tq

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hye.. please email to nanie8396@hotmail.com the price and quantity order..tq

    ReplyDelete