Tuesday, March 1, 2016

SUPER SALE SHAWL VIETNAM RM 10 ONLY, DISCOUNTED 55% (QUANTITY LIMITED)

Dear my beloved customers, 
Thanks for running business with us for such a long time.

To thank you all for running the business with us, we now offer the SUPER SALE PROGRAM that we DISCOUNT 55% for the ready shawl and half moon designs. 

The program can suddenly end at any time so please collect it as soon as possible that you can.





















SUPER SALE PROGRAM:
- Retail Market Price: rm 50 /PC - RM 60/PC
- Wholesale Market Price: RM 22/PC
- Our Special Price today: RM 10/PC ONLY. 

CONTACT US:
- WHATSAPP: +84.966.194.460 OR 0084.966.194.460
- Email: murahborongvietnam@gmail.com











HOANG VAN MANH, 


2 comments:

  1. OUT OF FINANCIAL MESS WITH THE HELP OF MARTINEZ LEXIE (Lexieloancompany@yahoo.com OR +18168926958).

    I have been in financial mess for the past months, I'm a single mum with kids to look after. My name is Renee Joan Rothell, and am from Ridley Park, Pennsylvania. A couple of weeks ago My friend visited me and along our discussion she told me about Mr Martinez Lexie of ( Lexieloancompany@yahoo.com ); that he can help me out of my financial situation, I never believed cause I have spend so much money on different loan lenders who did nothing other than running away with my money. She advised, I gave it a try because she and some of her colleagues were rescued too by this Godsent lender with loans to revive their dying businesses and paying off bills. so I mailed him and explain all about my financial situation and therefore took me through the loan process which was very brief and easy.. After that my loan application worth 78,000.00 USD was granted, all i did was to follow the processing and be cooperative and today I am a proud business owner sharing the testimony of God-sent Lender. You can as well reach him through the Company website: http://lexieloans.bravesites.com OR text: +18168926958

    ReplyDelete
  2. ATTENTION: Loan Offer By Robbinson Moore Loans
    I am a private lender, I offer loan at 2% interest rate, we are ready to help you out in any financial problem. Do you need an urgent loan? are you in debt? do you need urgent loan to finance your business?, have you been denied by your bank? worry no more our Services are Quick, Easy & Secure in whatever circumstances. Borrow up to $2,000 - $10,000,000 Today, We are a company willing to give you loan with Affordable interest rate at 2%, We offer loans to individuals, private Companies, firms, and all kinds of company organizations, Including real estate investors. We are certified, Registered and legitimate creditors. Contact us with loan information at this email:{mooreloancompany@yahoo.com}

    ReplyDelete