Wednesday, April 6, 2016

LOOKING FOR THE STOCK'S OWNER

Announcement from www.MurahBorongVietnam.com : Looking for the stock's owner.

Some months ago one of my customer (sis. X - I don't remember name and contact because I lost it) ordered the kids stock then sis-X wanted to adjust the measurement, I and my brother went to Shah Alam to bring the stock back to adjust it. Now I've already finished adjusting the stock but I cannot contact sis. X because I have lost the contact. 

So I would like to make this announcement to sis. X if you visit our website and see this please contact me again so I can send you the stock. Thank you !


(Me and my bro at sis.X's home)

HOANG VAN MANH

WHATSAPP: +84.966.194.460 OR 0084.966.194.460

www.MurahBorongVietnam.com (The owner).
www.HelloCoffee.vn (Be loved teaching English site in Vietnam - Founder and teacher). 
www.ManhHoangVan.blogspot.com (personal site)
- Chairman HCM English Lovers Community (ELC)
- Dragon-phoenix calligrapher : www.thuphaplongphung.blogspot.com

* Vietnam handphone: (+84) 966.194.460

3 comments:

  1. Hello Sir/Mdm, I did wsspt you , as i need the prices of Jubah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Sir/Mdm, I did wsspt you , as i need the prices of Jubah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you need Personal Finance?
    Business Cash Finance?
    Unsecured Finance
    Fast and Simple Finance?
    Quick Application Process?
    Finance. Services Rendered include,
    *Debt Consolidation Finance
    *Business Finance Services
    *Personal Finance services Help
    contact us today and get the best lending service
    personal cash business cash just email us below
    Contact Us: financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com
    call or add us on what's app +918929509036

    ReplyDelete