Wednesday, April 2, 2014

02/04: TRACKING NUMBER THE STOCK TO BRUNEI

Dear my customers,

This is the tracking number of the stock that I sent to Brunei. Because my logistic agency cannot locate the address sister PG ABD AZIZ on system so the stock has been delayed for a while to ask sis PG ABD AZIZ for the new address for sure arriving.

Normally the stock can reach Malaysia in 2-3 working days only. 

The exact postage is RM39 higher than estimated but because I have received the prepaid from sister PG ABD AZIZ so I pay the extra postage RM 39 by myself. We always try our best as we can to satisfy our customers. 

The services that we use includes Fedex, TNT and UPS. Depends on the stock we will check for the cheapest price and choose the service, to save budget for our customers.



The tracking number is: 1ZW4090W0494669117




www.MurahBorongVietnam.com


0 comments:

Post a Comment